In his podcast today, John Wilson of Books and Culture talks about how much he enjoyed Lars’ latest !!spell-binding!! novel, Hailstone Mountain, and a bit about how he was provoked to read it. The world feels smaller somehow.
If you too are brand new to Lars Walker’s novels, learn more by following this wonderful, insightful, and humility-inspiring blog or through the links below:
- Twice the Critical Goodness!
- Phil’s Review of Troll Valley
- Eleventh Century Vox
- I Did Not See That Coming
- My Review of Hailstone Mountain
- By the Dawn’s Erling Light, Part 1
- By the Dawn’s Erling Light, Part 2
- My Review of West Oversea
(via Kevin Holtsberry)