- Psalm 39:1, English Standard Version
Since all of our regular readers live outside Chattanooga, I haven't pointed out some articles I've written over the past few months for a Chattanooga news site. Now, you have the opportunity to ignore them directly.
I have approached several Chattanooga pastors to ask them for a perspective on our community and their congregations. We have many churches in this area. Each of them reach different and overlapping circles within the whole community, so I wanted to give them an opportunity to say what they think. Thanks to John Wilson of Chattanoogan.com for accepting my interviews.
- Our Beautiful Community Needs Churches That Work Together
- A Long Partnership Between First Alliance And Hilger Higher Learning
- Summit Counseling Center Offers Help
- Building Hope, Leadership In Inner City Youth
- Michael Kirby: Trusting People to Understand the Truth
- Ray Williams: Helping As Needed in Red Bank
- Safe House At Red Bank UMC Is Making A Difference In The Community
I haven't talked to any Lutherans yet. No doubt the Lord has withheld his blessing from me because of that. I did talk to a couple musicians I know. Both are excellent craftsmen from very different musical fields.