Another beautiful day, the last for a while. Tomorrow will be colder, and there may be snow over the weekend.
Hope I can finish this and get it posted before I leave for church. I’m reading Scripture tonight, and that’s one of the few things I’ll confess to being good at.
Will Duquette of View From the Foothills sent me the following meme. Memes are easier than thinking of something to write about.
1. What is your occupation? Librarian/Bookstore Manager.
2. What color are your socks right now? Black.
3. What are you listening to right now? Hugh Hewitt on the radio.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A Banquet turkey TV dinner.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? I’d be tan, but I’d wish I were red.
7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? A woman who’d called about my room to rent for herself and her husband (I told her I thought it would be a little crowded).
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? So far as I know him online.
9. How old are you today? 56.
10. Favorite drink? Diet Orange Sunkist soda.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Live steel combat (participation is better).
12. Pets? None.
13. Allergies? Adhesive bandage tape makes my skin turn red. Other than that, nothing.
14. Favorite foods? Roast turkey, pizza, steak, hamburgers. Chocolate.
15. What was the last movie you watched? Stranger Than Fiction.
16. What do you do to vent anger? I don’t. I stuff it.
17. What was your favorite toy as a child? Toy guns.
18. What is your favorite season fall or spring? Spring.
19. Hugs or kisses? I don’t get either.
20. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries.
21. Do you want your family and friends to email you back? Does not apply.
22. Who is most likely to respond? DNA.
23. Who is least likely to respond? DNA.
24. Living arrangements? I live in a house by myself, until I get a renter.
25. When was the last time you cried? Don’t recall.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes. Boxes. Dust.
27. What did you do last night? Walked, blogged, straightened the living room, worked on an opinion piece for Hunter Baker.
28. Favorite smells? The sea. Popcorn. Roasting meat.
29. What inspires you? Sublime music.
30. What are you (most) afraid of? Rejection and humiliation.
31. Favorite dog breed? Not sure. But something large.
32. Number of keys on your key ring? Eight on the main one.
33. Favorite day of the week? Sunday (specifically Sunday afternoons).
34. How many states have you lived in? Five. Minnesota, Iowa, Missouri, Wisconsin, Florida.
35. Favorite holiday? Christmas.
36. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? No. I tried a motorcycle once; nearly had an accident. In somebody’s yard.
37. Ever left the country? Yes. Mostly to Norway.
38. Favorite kind of music? British folk music, classical, Ennio Morricone spaghetti scores.
39. Last book you read? The Two Towers.